PLEASE NOTE: This Website is intended for business use only (B2B). No consumer products or services are made available or advertised by this Site.
The Website may include or be used in connection with certain Third Party Links (as defined in Section 8 below). Access to or use of such Third Party Links may be governed by other terms and conditions that are made available by such Third Party Links.
1. Acceptance of Terms. By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any amendments and additional rules and guidelines that we may post on the Website. Your use following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
2. Jurisdiction. The Website is controlled and/or operated from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws, to which you agree, regardless of your domicile.
4. Rules of Conduct. In using, linking or referring to the Website, you agree to obey the law, respect our rights, the rights of our Clients and the rights of third parties and you agree to avoid any illegal, objectionable, or disruptive use or behavior whatsoever.
5. Unsolicited Submissions. We do not accept, invite or consider unsolicited submissions, for instance of musical compositions, ideas, proposals or suggestions ("Unsolicited Submissions"), whether related to the Website, to our Clients, or others. We are not required to answer Unsolicited Submissions and we have no obligations with respect to Unsolicited Submissions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person.
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT US OR SUBMIT ANY MATERIALS OR DATA TO US PLEASE WRITE TO US ON THIS WEBSITE AND FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE WHICH WE MAY SUGGEST IN ANSWERING YOUR INQUIRY.
6. LICENSES: FOR ANY REQUESTS CONCERNING THE LICENSING OF WORKS REPRESENTED BY US, PLEASE WRITE TO US. YOU MAY WRITE PER E-MAIL TO email@example.com OR TO OUR MAILING ADDRESS. For licensing requests from or relating to territories outside the United States we may refer your request to our foreign affiliates.
7. Proprietary Rights. The information and any materials made available through the Website are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, or the owner of such materials (if not owned by us) you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Website or any information or materials made available through the Website.
We, our Clients and our respective licensors or suppliers own the trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Website, including without limitation 1630 Music Publishing Services, Inc. and any associated logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Website not owned by us or our Affiliates are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY WORK OR PRODUCT OWNED BY US OR CLIENTS REPRESENTED BY US MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PENALTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
9. Third Party Content. The Website may make accessible content made available by third parties beyond our control ("Third Party Content"). You agree that we are neither responsible nor liable for any Third Party Content, including intellectual property rights relating to Third Party Content and that we have no obligation to monitor Third Party Content.
10. Links and Feeds. The Website may provide links to or feeds from other websites and online resources, for which We are not responsible for and which We do not endorse. Other Websites may link to the Website with or without our authorization. Your access and use of third party web Websites, content and resources is at your own risk.
11. Limitations of Liability and Disclaimers. The Website and all content including Third Party Content, information and materials made available through the Website are provided to you without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever. On behalf of Us, Clients and our providers we disclaim all statutory or implied representations, warranties, terms and conditions with respect to the Website and will not be liable for any damages of any kind in connection with the Website, from your use of the Website or from any Third Party Links and Applications, Third Party Content, information or materials on the Website.
We do not guarantee that the Website or any Third Party Links or Applications will be secure or that any use of the Website or any Third Party Links or Applications will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Website or alter any Third Party Links or Applications. If you become aware of any problematic alterations to the Website, Third Party Links or Applications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such materials.
12. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our Clients and Providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of, or activities in connection with, the Website. , any violation of this Agreement by you or any use or other exploitation or any claim that your use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party.
13. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, block or terminate your access to or use of the Website. We and our Clients and Providers shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Website or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
14. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. You hereby agree that this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York, New York, U.S.A.
You agree that any unauthorized use of the Website, or any related materials, or any Third Party Links or Applications, would result in irreparable injury to us, our Clients and Providers for which money damages would be inadequate, and in such event we, our Clients and Providers, shall have the right to immediate injunctive relief against you, notwithstanding other remedies available at law and in equity.
15. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com . You may also contact us by writing to us at our mailing address provided in this Website.
16. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your duly authorized agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or disable access to it. For details please refer to http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices should be sent to:
Steven A. Reich, Esq.
c/o 1630 Music Publishing Services, Inc.,
554 W. 142nd Street, New York, NY 10031 U.S.A
Telephone and Fax Number: (212) 944-1630.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or, as the case may be, a counter-notice.
17. Legal Ability. By using the Website, you affirm that you are capable and, if applicable, properly authorized to enter into this Agreement or, if you are not, that you have obtained necessary consent to enter into this Agreement.
18. Contact. If you have any questions regarding the meaning or application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
19. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, franchisor-franchisee, or licensor-licensee relationship with us. Any provision of this Agreement which is found to be unenforceable, will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement is the entire Agreement between You and Us relating to the subject matter herein. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Website, by e-mail or by regular mail, in our discretion. Our Clients and Providers are third-party beneficiaries under this Agreement with the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement that directly apply to such parties. Our rights under this Agreement are not subject to the consent of any third party. Any assignment, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement requires our express prior written consent to be valid.